Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's a new decade




















Another weekend almost gone. Got quite a bit done today and am now watching Little Miss Marker on TV. One of those old movies I never got around to watching.
Still recuperating from 3-day business trip to Lethbridge, which was stressful and exhausting. Of course there had to be some "retail therapy". I bought these ridiculously outrageous boots which I can only wear if I don't have to be on my feet longer than 20 minutes. I'll wear them a few times, and if they cause too much damage, will probably give them to Crystal next trip. She and I, surprisingly, have similar taste in footwear, but I have to live vicariously through her since my back won't tolerate higher than 2-inch heels.
There's a jewellry store in the Parkland Mall in Lethbridge that I like to check out when I travel there. It's called Metalsmiths, and has unique and reasonably priced silver. They have a small display case with 70% off items, and this time I got a really different amber ring.
Just wanted to see if I still remembered how to post. A good friend of mine talked me into starting it up again.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

I really love those shoes! I was looking at some similar to that style yesterday but decided to hold out for boots. All the boots I seen that I liked weren't in my size - is 8 really that popular?

Alberta said...

Oooo pretty shoes/boots...how I wish I could wear something that stylish.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.