Monday, September 1, 2008

September already???

There is something wrong with waking up on August 31st and finding ice on your patio table. I actually had to turn the heat on over the weekend, and today, Labour Day Monday, is not much warmer. I'm on vacation in 2 weeks, and feel a cold coming on, so I pampered myself all weekend with lots of sleep and carbs.

I fly to NB on Sept.13 and spend 4 days with Mom in Miramichi, then off to Moncton for the start of the Canadian Progress Club National Convention which starts on Wednesday with a friendly golf tournament, and ends with brunch on sunday morning - with lots of meetings, seminars, the AGM, Award Luncheon, Saturday Night Ball, and a lot of partying all at the Beausejour in Moncton. Stay tuned for pictures.

Then it's back to Miramichi to spend time with family until I have to leave on the 28th. Maybe I'll see some of you during my visit.

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Lucie....you may have jinxed us by putting your furnace on!!!!! I do hope not though...I was tempted but dug out my flannel pj's instead!