Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yawn

I've started and half-read a number of books including Lisey's Story by Stephen King, World Without End by Ken Follett, waiting in the wings is The Appeal by Robert Ludlum. People of the Lakes by Gear,and I'm currently two-thirds through Stephenie Meyer's second book in the Twilight Saga: New Moon . I breezed through about a half-dozen Nora Robert/J.D.Robb/Iris Johansen novelettes in the past month. I'm having the same problems concentrating at work, going through my usual and seemingly unavoidable SAD sysptoms for the past 6 weeks or so. I've upped my dosage of Vitamines, expecially "D". I'm really beginning to believe that I should take the month of February off and go to a hot place with lots of sun and surf. There must be some place that won't cost a fortune if I'm willing to cook and clean up after myself.

But I do have a party to go to Saturday night that should be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Good times are guaranteed :o)