Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just rambling...

I confess, I've been home since I left work at noon on Tuesday. I've been having lots of problems with my GI system, and since I've been home I've been sleeping about 14 hours per day. I'm debating whether I should go to work tomorrow, or just write-off the work week and start over on Monday.

I put in a request last week for vacation time the whole month of July. If it's approved, I'll fly to NB, rent a car, and Mom and I will hit the road. I haven't been to the maritimes in July since forever because I usually include a Progress Club convention in the trip, and they're always in September or October.

Speaking of which, the mini-convention for the Western Region is being held at the Red Deer lodge at the end of May this year, I'll be there for my birthday. The National Convention will be in Kelowna, BC so I'll probably need a week for travel time through the mountains.

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Lucie...I'm tired just reading about all of your upcoming trips!!!!!

Hope you feel better so we can chat at the beach party!