Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March update

I hope Blogger isn't playing an April Fool's trick on me by letting me sign in for an update. I'm doing this from the office during my break, so the previous problems were probably with my laptop.

Some updates:
Mom coming for visit June 22nd (Monday) for an unlimited stay. Her birthday - she'll be 77 years old on the 7th day of the 7th month. I think that means something.
Aline will be coming for a few weeks in July as well.
My nephew Steven may be going to SAIT in the fall, and will be staying with me for the duration.
Both Crystal and Steven are turning 19 this month, their last year as teenagers.

My business travel has gotten quite hectic, last week had meetings in Lethbridge on Tuesday, Edmonton on Friday, and Lethbridge again for their Project Homeless Connect event on Saturday. I had tickets for the Windmill Dinner Theatre at 6PM on Saturday, and had no trouble getting there from Lethbridge. However, when I came out of the theatre to drive to Calgary, we were having another snowstorm. I had to drive 60 KM/Hr all the way and saw a very bad accident north of Okotoks. It was pretty scary.

I've had absolutely no time or energy for housework, so my place is a shambles right now. With work travel, Progress Club, and my social life, I'm not home very much.

Anyway, let's see if this actually gets published.

No comments: