Monday, November 24, 2008

Course, Work Project, Shopping







After sitting through a full day of "Wills & Estates" on Friday, I decided it would be a lot simpler to just outlive everyone. I have a will, it's just very outdated.
Saturday, I reluctantly got up early because I had to be at City Hall at 8:30 for Project Homeless Connect. All the homeless serving Agencies were represented, and the turnout was huge, over 1,000 people. I helped out at the Salvation Army clothing counter.
On the way home, I stopped off at Pennington's because I had a $40 coupon and I needed a new war winter jacket. It turns out the coupon is only good after Nov. 26th. But they did have 35% off and an extra $25 off the full purchase. I picked out a nice teal ski-jacket style, long enough to cover my butt, and with a hood. Then I spied a cute little indoor black jacket with red trim and big silver buttons - kind of a retro style, don't you think. Well, those are the exact colors or the new earings so I had to get it. Of course, it was on the clearance rack. It will look nice at some of the Christmas parties I'm going to this year.

No comments: