Monday, November 24, 2008

Theatre and Jewellery Party

Saturday I went to the High River Windmill dinner theatre where they were playing "The Music Man". All the actors are local, and they put on a really good show. Even the local kids are very talented. The buffet is always delicious - salmon, prime rib, all kinds of salads and vegetables, super dessert table. Yum! No wonder I'm fat.

Sunday my friend Brenda hosted a Silpada jewellery party. They have some lovely stuff, Sterling silver and semi-precious stones, but I had promised myself I wouldn't buy anything because they are kind of expensive. However, I did end up buying a few less expensive pieces
See http://www.silpada.ca/
And Brenda had lots of goodies to munch on - more pounds.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I didn't realize you were blogging again so I've got some catching up to do.

A friend of mine just went to a Silpada party - I'd never heard of them before - are they similar to Fifth Avenue?