Sunday, November 16, 2008

Monday already?

It's Sunday night and I'm back at work tomorrow after being off since last Monday. I'll have to dive right in and hope things aren't too hectic. I have a chiropractic/massage appointment in the afternoon, so that will force me to take a break. I also have to drop my car off at Fountain Tire next door to have the winter tires put on, and might as well get the winter tune-up since I'm due for an oil change anyway. I'm supposed to travel to Lethbridge again for a couple of days mid-week. I might decide to postpone that - I'll see how it goes.
Then I'm on course on Friday (Wills & Estates).
I have to participate in Project Homeless Connects http://www.endinghomelessness.ca/default.asp?FolderID=1572
at City Hall on Saturday, and I have a dinner theatre that same night in High River. Sunday there's a jewellry (Silpada) party at a co-worker's house nearby.

No comments: