Tuesday, November 18, 2008


Everyone seems to have Halloween pictures but me, so I dug out this old one from a few years ago.
Well, the dusting of snow we got over the weekend has pretty much all melted, and the temperature remains above freezing during the day, so no complaints there. I did get my winter tires installed, and the car is all winterized. I was able to postpone the trip to Lethbridge this week which works out well because I still have so much work to get done in so little time. The computers were down in the office today, so that gave me a chance to catch up on some phone calls and get my office somewhat organized.


I went to South Centre Mall on the way home to get a back X-ray (my right leg keeps going to sleep) and they have medical offices and labs in the lower level. Good timing since I fell on the stairs with a basket of laundry again. I had to tell the tech a few times "don't put pressure there - there's a bruise." Anyway, back to the mall, there's Christmas stuff everywhere but I'm not the least bit in the mood. I am looking forward to seeing everyone in Pickering (Ontario) where I will be spending the holidays this year. Al`s kids will be visiting LeeAnne and their father here. I hope they arrive a few days before I leave so I can get to know them a bit. I didn't get a chance to see then when I was in NB this summer.


I know this is all very boring, but I want to get in the habit of posting regularly. Should be an interesting weekend, though. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Hope they find out what the problem is with your sleeping leg...could it be sciatica?

Lesley said...

I'm not a doctor or anything but it sounds like sciatica to me.