Friday, January 30, 2009

Back Home

It was a long 3 days of meetings, site visits, lunches, and breakfast meeting. I did get quite a bit accomplished, so it was a productive trip. I stopped in Nanton on the way home and took my friend Winona out for an early dinner. There's a restaurant there called Blu's Bistro that serves really good food. I hadn't seen Winona for a while, so I gave us a chance to get caught up.

The Regional Spring convention for progress club is in Red Deer this year, last weekend in May. Winona and Shirley will be sharing a room and taking in all the festivities. I'll be the only one who has to get up to attend the AGM and sessions while they'll get to sleep in.

It will be good to sleep in my own bed again, with the furballs curled up beside me. Haven't seen LeeAnne or Al yet, they're both working tonight.

No comments: