Sunday, April 26, 2009

Got my laptop back, I really missed it.
Had a wonderful visit with Joe & Berta Saturday, we did the Garlic Festival. Joe even had garlic beer - YUK! Had just enough time to get caught up, then I moved on to the Coast Plaza as I had early morning meetings Monday.
Had to come home from work early Thursday, been getting these wierd migranes, not particularly painful but completely disoriented, confused, and inability to concentrate on my work. My co-worker was worried I was having a mini-stroke, so I had to assure her later that I have already been checked out and diagnosed. I took Friday off sick-day so I will be completely rested for work in the new week.
Shirley and I went to see Slumdog Millionaire Saturday, great movie. I highly recommend it. We are so lucky to be Canadian with all the advantages that we sometimes take for granted.
And thats all for now, folks.

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Aah the garlice beer wasn't THAT bad...but glad I only had a taste! Thanks for the visit, it was fun!