Thursday, April 9, 2009

I HATE MORNINGS!!!

I'm having a crappy, pissy, frustrating morning. First my clock/radio/CD player doesn't wake me up, so I'm running late. It's wierd, it's been coming on but appears to be set for am instead of fm so there's just a soft hiss. WTF. Rush downstairs to feed cats (a priority in our house) and grab a glass of oj. Run upstairs with juice, place on dresser, spill all over dresser. #%%@. Run back downstairs for more juice, close bedroom door which actually slams - no doubt making Al and LeeAnne jump in their beds since they work late, sleep late. Put on purple hoodie, which I haven't worn more than twice since I bought it last fall at an "Optionel" party for $75, and which is a little too short at the waist, and for which I bought one of those cami things with lace on bottom yesterday... glance in mirror, I look like a wanna-be teenager, but no time to change. Grap purple watch, strap breaks. Ten minutes to jury-rig that. Grab my stuff and out the door, get scarf caught in velcro on briefcase, almost strangle myself. Stop in at Tim's for bagel & cream cheese (I'm lactose sensitive but need the protein) and an extr-large coffee. I have a briefing to the minister due at noon. STOP, Relax, breath, focus. Back to work.

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Sounds like you really need this long weekend...hope you relax and enjoy yourself.